2.09.2016

She'll be so happy to discover the bag of lard in her lunchbox

WHAT TUESDAY IS IT? PANCAKE TUESDAY!

Like I said...

PANCAKE TUESDAY
PANCAKE TUESDAY

(Note: if you recognized that as a Hamilton reference despite the total lack of thematic or syllabic connection, congratulations, you also have a problem.)

Guys, any day can be Mardi Gras Pancake Day as long as you still have sprinkles leftover from the crazy rock cupcakes you made that time. Just a little tip from me to you. I personally went with Banana Bread Pancakes this morning based on my exacting recipe standard of "only requires ingredients I have on hand."







If you really want to do Fat Tuesday right, though, might I suggest employing a charmingly literal six-year-old to demand things such as "DOES ORANGE JUICE EVEN HAVE FAT IN IT?"




NO FAT NO DICE


Outside of today's fat and fat-related activities, we have been hard at work around here.


Getting our Valentines greetings addressed.


Getting our March calendar in order.