1.10.2012

If you're not making enough hilariously terrible decisions, try sleeping less

More healthy vegetarian dinners, welcome to (the first half of) January!

Cabbage and white beans

Miso-curry squash with tofu and greens
Both from Super Natural Every Day. Don't worry, there aren't actually enough recipes in there to do it every day, and also I am getting bored of health and also my refrigerator broke again and ALSO my two-year-old started "school" today and I am very distracted still quite tired. So I predict...steak fingers soon. Or something with gravy. Just gravy? Yeah, maybe so. Let's just cover the entire second half of January in gravy.

If anyone is in the market for a doctor and/or horror movie villain, I think Anna has you covered.

Dr. AAAAUGH OH HELP NOOO
Also, I 100% do not want any more children, yet a source who shall remain nameless but completely linked to made me second-guess myself, because, seriously, tiny alienbabyfeet.

I PROBABLY DEFINITELY NEED MORE SLEEP, IS WHAT I THINK.