12.11.2012

Today she even tolerated a candy cane

You may have noticed that I periodically make a meal of fish and vegetables in order to keep up appearances that I am a healthy and responsible adult, and this week is no different.

Maple and mustard glazed salmon with roasted brussels sprouts and onion. Mmm, virtue-licious.

But the truth is, I spent most of the weekend being fed decidedly non-fish-and-vegetable items by other people. Saturday night I had seven different kinds of cookies washed down with a diabolical combination of champagne and vodka.




Reminds me of my Whole 30 days.

 Sunday was holiday brunch time, which was, I'm sorry to say, another poor showing by Regan.



This actually looked a little too nice, so I broke that orange juice pitcher just to take it down a notch.

She did manage to coat shots of bourbon in powdered sugar, which was pretty impressive.

THESE ARE NOT FOR CHILDREN. OR ADULTS WHO ARE OPPOSED TO 10 AM BOURBON SHOTS.

And there was cookie decorating for the kids!

Anna was basically MADE for the festive holiday season.

Hey, good news though! It looks as though Anna's terror of bouncy houses has evolved into a stoic acceptance.


That's my brave girl.